Students will have received their mock results and so this will be an important evening to discuss their progress and current attainment at St Wilfrid’s with subject teachers and, where desired, Form Tutors.
Procedures for parents:
- Inform your son or daughter of the time span within which you would like appointments made.
- Please try to see all subject staff
- If staff specifically request an appointment with you please prioritise these.
Procedure for students:
- Ask staff for appointments and record the time on your sheet.
- Ensure at least one gap (3 minute minimum) is left between appointments with different staff.
- All students who attend must be in full school uniform.