Student Help

If you would like to report an incident, please contact the relevant member of staff:

For Key Stage 3 (Year 7 and 8), contact Mr Fagan.

For Key Stage 4 (Years 9, 10 and 11), contact Mrs Crompton.

For Key Stage 5 (Years 12 and 13), contact Mr Trohear.


SHARP reporting – School Help Advice Reporting Page.

CEOP Report Centre – Report an incident to Child Protection Advisors.